Using Gel Sonoma 3 Goretex you will not have excuses to stop your training despite the weather. The Goretex lining protects the running shoe and feet when facing different atmospheric conditions. The sole is designed especially for the trail, facilitating the ascent and descent on any surface and maintaining stability while you move.
With this Asics model, you´ll go from short to medium distances. Comfort is one of the premises of the piece that is equipped with a padded surface to generate the necessary comfort while you face the next challenge. In the back of the footwear has gel capsules that minimizes the impact and favors the transition of the stride. The midsole has the SpEVA material that drives the stride and generates greater durability to the structure.
The heel fall of this model is 10 millimeters. Inside, has the Ortholite template that amortizes the impacts. Its appearance has reflective elements to improve visibility at times when there is little illumination. The outer material of this model is made of cloth and the coating is synthetic. The height of the heel is 9 mm
When your footwear is well equipped to handle the ever-changing terrain of trail routes, You´ll be able to pay more attention to reaching your goals and to the spectacular scenery around you. The GEL-Sonoma 3 G-TX for women is an extremely durable trail shoe packed with trail specific details to keep you comfortable, stable and supported throughout your adventure.
Designed for low to medium mileage runners, the GEL-Sonoma 3 G-TX features a Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet protected from all weather conditions. Rearfoot gel, EVA midsole and 3M reflectivity offer protection aspects while the trail specific outsole provides grip and support on any surface.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- GORE-TEX®® Upper: Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.